Unified autostart scripts directory

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Fri Jul 1 20:23:44 EEST 2005

Yes, sounds like a good idea to me, shall I write a spec for it?

I would also like to include in the spec:
* autostarting applications on mounted media (see gnome-volume-manager)
* dependencies between autostarting applications

And what about:
* support for setting environment vars?
* support for shutdown scripts?

Cheers,