ICA file MIME type addition?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.QinetiQ.com
Wed Jul 20 11:40:41 EEST 2005

Incidentally, registering MIME types with IANA seems to be a complete
waste of time - I sent off the paperwork for a new MIME type for
autopackage months ago, and never heard anything back. It seems to have
disappeared into a black hole.

Unless I had a flukey one-off, it's probably more efficient to just send
patches directly to freedesktop.org and make them (not IANA) the
authority on MIME types on the desktop.

thanks -mike