Qt/GTK Skinning

Fabian Zeindl fabian at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jul 24 16:57:49 EEST 2005

Hi

Is there a possibility to skin QT-Application to look the same way
GTK-Apps do? Just like the gtk-qt engine, but the different way?

Are there attempts to unify these theming engines? I'm not a GUI
programmer so I can't figure out how difficult this would be, but IMHO
one of the most bad things about GNU Desktop is the QT/GTK war.
They look different, behave different and you have to set settings like
font-size etc. twice.
Maybe this is a silly question, but are there any possibilities to make the two working together better
in future?

greetings
fabian