Starting Directory for Aplication launchers.

Joan Malagarriga Duarte j.malagarriga at
Tue Jul 26 13:12:32 EEST 2005

In the Desktop launchers the Path Key, is it allways a "satic" string,
lets say /home/data/startmyapphere, or is it a way to pass a directory
to it, like the %d in the Exec Key ?
My problem is, that many aplications I use, need to be started in the
same directory as the file they use, but using a desktop launcher for
these aplications allways start it in my home, so they fills my home
directory with lots of output files I've got to then sort out.