Preparing GConf for the next generation (D-Conf related)

Philip Van Hoof spamfrommailing at freax.org
Tue Mar 8 16:10:56 EET 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 14:47 +0100, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> So maybe this isn't the job for you? My suggestion is that you then try
> to get someone to do that part and say that you are interested in
> helping out once the design is done.

There's no reason to publicly try to make it clear that I'm not the
right peson for the job if that isn't what I've been trying to say. I
never said that.

Oh and by the way. I AM trying to get someone to do that part.

> > freax at lort:~/cvs/own/gconf-3 $ touch THIS_IS_NOT_GCONF_3
> > freax at lort:~/cvs/own/gconf-3 $ cvs add THIS_IS_NOT_GCONF_3
> > freax at lort:~/cvs/own/gconf-3 $ cvs commit

> I guess you're just an impossible guy.

Trying to learn the code of GConf-2 isn't being an impossible guy. I
fail to see (in any possible imaginable way) how trying to learn
something can ever be defined as being an impossible guy.

This way is this thread going to end up in a flamewar. So if this is how
you and me are going to communicate, I'm no longer interested in
communication.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org