Hosting needed for Enlightenment Foundation Libraries Apt/yum repositories

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Thu Mar 3 08:01:20 EET 2005

Hi,
   I'm the packager and porter of Enlightenment Foundation Libraries [EFL]
(www.enlightenment.org) for Fedora Core. I've built a mini Apt/yum
repository of EFLs located at:

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe/

and it served thousands of people. Now I'm running out of disk space and
the users have been more demanding asking for SRPMS, FC3 rpms, more
packages and so on.

I would like to know if it's possible to relocated by being hosted by
freedesktop.org.  That would be really nice since I could really expand
the repository into a full-fledge system and serve more people. Thanks a
lot.

PS: Please let me know of alternative ways in case it's not really
    possible.

With kind regards,
Didier.

---
Didier F.B Casse | PhD candidate | Singapore Synchrotron light Source
(SSLS)| Email: didierbe AT sps dot nus dot sg | Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg
GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23