[kde-artists] Re: Icon Name Standardization, second draft

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:44:38 EEST 2005

I think I should through my ideas in to the pot here...

A while back, I had a quick go at creating a standard icon naming scheme:
http://www.kde.me.uk/index.php?page=KDE-SINS

I created it to have the least impact on existing kde apps. Though not
finished, I believe it to be a good start. I maintain an icon set myself, and
so know about all the current problems with apps defining arbitrary icon
names! :)

Thanks,
Danny