xdg list address

Jon Dowland lists at alcopop.org
Tue Nov 1 18:27:26 EET 2005

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 02:18:53PM -0400, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> Your filter should match the list headers, not To, for mailing lists.
> I would recommend matching the contents of the X-BeenThere or List-ID
> headers. Filtering mailing lists based on Recipients headers is in
> general going to have cases where it fails.
>
> :0:
> .Freedesktop\ XDG/
>
> This is the rule I'm using in my procmailrc. It caught the mail in
> question just fine.

Thanks Rodney (and Thiago). I shall (eventually) do just this. Right
now, my muttrc and procmailrc files are the results of running a `lists'
file through a macro tool, and I'm using the list address to determine
the folder name as well as the filtering scheme, so it'll take a bit of
re-engineering.

Yours,

--
Jon Dowland