Specification of a desktop configuration standard

Philip Van Hoof spam at pvanhoof.be
Mon Sep 19 18:03:23 EEST 2005

Hi there,

I'd like to point out the importance of the agreement of a desktop
configuration standard.

I'm in between projects a.t.m. (slack time) and my employer allowed me
to work on a analysis for a system that could potentially make it
possible to do desktop configuration management on company time

I'll probably have access to a couple of motivated interns that might be
able to help me.

I, of course, would very much like to closely cooperate with the
community or even with existing teams attempting to build such an
infrastructure. I am looking at requirements that also include remote
desktop configuration management.

(Please reading previous publications for more information about all
this)

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be