(no subject)

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Apr 14 01:51:43 EEST 2006

The point is that it does the lookup, how it does the lookup is up to
whoever makes this new desktop. That person just has to make sure to
provide a version of xdg-mime that works on this new desktop.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman