[Portland] xdg-utils first run report

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Nov 16 22:07:07 EET 2006

The landing page for XdgUtils is
http://portland.freedesktop.org/wiki/XdgUtils

Some additional links from www.freedesktop.org would be a good idea,
yes. I'm happy to hear that you volunteered for that task :-)

Some notes about how XdgUtils can be used in Appendix C of the menu spec
seems appropriate indeed. If someone can propose a patch for that, that
would be most helpful.

Cheers,
Waldo

Intel Corporation - Channel Platform Solutions Group - Hillsboro, Oregon