KMenu fails when submenu has single item.

Paul Gilliam gilliam at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 17 13:16:49 PDT 2007

Waldo,  Thank you for your quick response!

I think I can see what the feature is *supposed* to do: bump up a menu
item that has no siblings.

The problem is that it only *half* works: the icon is promoted, but not
the actual menu item.

In the example I give below, the "archiving" menu item's icon is replaced
by that of "ark", but "archiving" is not replaced by "ark".
When the menu item (with "ark"'s icon, but still labeled "archiving") is
clicked the "ark" application is started.

I think it's a bug that the label "archiving" is not replaced with "ark".

What do you think?

Thanks again,

-=# Paul Gilliam #=-

"Bastian, Waldo" <waldo.bastian at intel.com> wrote on 04/17/2007 10:54:56