Category for a desktop tool needed

Stanislav Brabec sbrabec at suse.cz
Thu Aug 9 09:53:44 PDT 2007

Philipp Thomas wrote:

> > > 3) Be more exact about Accessibility
> >
> > Can you elaborate? :-)
>
> I'd have to ask myself :) Be back when I've cleared up that point.

Spec does not say, whether Accessibility means "Tools for impaired
persons", or it is mentioned as "Tools for better access to desktop" in
general.

If first is valid, we need category for "Tools for better access to
desktop" (i. e. desktop widgets etc.).

If second one is valid, then any desktop gadgets are Accessibility as
well.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o.                          e-mail: sbrabec at suse.cz
Lihovarská 1060/12                            tel: +420 284 028 966
190 00 Praha 9                                fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic                                http://www.suse.cz/