Xesam pending changes for RC2

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:19:59 PST 2007

Hi all,

I just put up some of the changes that are likely to hit Xesam RC2 on
http://xesam.org/main/XesamUpdates. The descriptions are a bit short, but I
hope it suffices, it is mostly details and targeted at people already more
or less in-the-know. Please direct discussions at the xesam list.

When these items have been discussed we only need to wrap up the onto before
RC2. This is expected to happen in 1-2 weeks. RC2 is very likely to become
the final release unless somebody yells, so consider this a last call.

When the last missing items hit the ontology I will ping you again so you
have a chance to object before RC2.

Cheers,
Mikkel