Fwd: Question on icon theme

Christopher R. Parr fosstux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:12:16 PST 2007

Sorry....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher R. Parr <fosstux at gmail.com>
Date: 11.12.2007 16:11
Subject: Re: Question on icon theme
To: James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org>

So shall I put up a wiki on fd.crparr.net?

Or shall we have this hosted on FD.o? If yes, what has to be done to
initiate a subdomain with installed wiki? I'd prefer Dokuwiki since I know
it, but any wiki is fine with me.

Also I'd say let's not limit this site to KDE and Gnome - why not use it for
other Desktops such as XFCE4 and Enlightenment?

Greetz
Christopher

--
Windows = a 64 bit rewrite for a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit GUI on an
8 bit OS written for a 4 bit architecture by a 2 bit company who can't

crparr.net, aglug.net, glass-theme.net, forums.glass-theme.net,
lila-center.info , forums.lila-center.info, parrix.net