Fwd: Question on icon theme

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:19:16 PST 2007

The ones I listed are just examples. I've already got much of the
Devices list taken care of through a text file on my fd.o space[1].
I'm sure there are plenty more that would make sense as well. The
Graphic Design is also partially taken care of through the Tango
Art Libre page[2], but we should probably move it over to fd.o.

Also of interest is probably making a list of deprecated[3] icons
which are still in use but we want to encourage people to move
away from using in their applications. This list is currently very
minimal and we haven't put a lot of time into filling it out yet.
It would be great if we could get work done on that front as well.

-- dobey

[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/~dobey/devices.txt
[2] http://tango.freedesktop.org/ArtLibreSet
[3] http://tango.freedesktop.org/TangoDeprecated