Announcing Wasabi - Unifying Desktop Search - feedback needed

Thiago Macieira thiago at
Fri Feb 9 20:42:38 EET 2007

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
>Once we settle on an interface it's not gonna change. Any api
>additions/changes will go under another name. I thought about a naming
>scheme like the following, but I sense that it's pretty non-standard:

You can't have components of an interface name starting with a digit. And
dashes aren't allowed either (even though they are in DNS!).

  Thiago Macieira  -  thiago (AT) - thiago (AT)
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358