[kde-artists] Icon Naming: animations/process-working, & animations/process-idle

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Thu Jul 12 08:58:17 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 19:27 -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

> You are correct that it isn't in the spec (yet?).  It is in the Tango
> icons.  Part of the problem, I guess.  Tango and the Icon Naming spec
> aren't 100% the same.

The reason for tango icon theme shipping process-idle is due to the
current implementation in gnome software (nautilus mainly).

The way it's defined in the naming spec was I believe the way it was
implemented in KDE at that time. Maybe it was a bad idea to go for a
workaround on our part (tango, gnome icon themes).

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>
Novell, Inc.