storage location for common user directories

Sébastien GRIPON sebastien.gripon at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 10 03:09:15 PST 2007

Hi,

It seems that this specification concerns a tool that allow desktop to
recreate user directories at login. It also defines where is the
location of the config file and default config files.

Furthermore, this specification should tell what is the naming
convention for user directories and where they are stored. Do
directories in the default config files in CVS repository of this tool
are the one the community want ? If so, they must be added to the
specification.

I will continue my specification to pinpoint these issues and add a
reference to the tool specification.

Do you agree ?

Seb.