locale specific for .desktop

Takao Fujiwara - Tokyo S/W Center Takao.Fujiwara at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 9 06:03:40 PDT 2007

Are there any updates?

How about a new "%l" since Exec line supports some field codes?

How about adding a new key OnlyShowInLang ?

What should I do to save the icon filenames with other encodings in UTF-8 .desktop files?
Can we put escaped URI strings instead of the native local paths?

Thanks,
fujiwara