Commit notifications for specs

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Tue Apr 29 12:35:35 PDT 2008

Le mardi 29 avril 2008, à 21:43 +0300, Toni Ruottu a écrit :
> Untz, do you have a reason for preferring GIT over Bazaar? I'm not
> saying GIT is bad, I just want the choices to be discussed. We ought to
> choose the one that best fits our needs.

I don't care that much about the vcs, to be honest. Just not cvs :-)
If people feel strong about not using a distrubuted vcs, then cool,
let's go with svn. (I think a dvcs wouldd help a bit to get people
more involved by writing the changes themselves and proposing them on
the list, instead of having someone propose a change to the list and
wait -- I don't consider user repositories as forks but as a way to ease
changes, but maybe that's just me)

About git vs bzr, again, I don't care. It's just that fd.o uses git.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.