A few changes for the sound nameing/themeing specs
mzkqt at 0pointer.de
Fri Jul 25 07:25:49 PDT 2008
I've made a few changes to the sound theme/naming specs based on requests
- Document the __custom theme that is used by Bastien's new g-s-p for
dynamically replacing/disabling sounds in inherited themes.
- Introduce that we check for .disabled pseudo-sounds to allow
disabling sounds a theme inherited from a parent theme.
- Reorder the lookup algorithm so that a child theme can easily
overwrite sounds from an inherited stream without having sounds for
all possible locales/output profiles.
- Document why we chose dialog-error instead of error-dialog as a
name, although there are arguments for both names.
- Split of a seperate section for input feedback events in s-n-s
- Fix the example in s-t-s
Marc-André, please pull from
The new .disable logic is already implemented in libcanberra in git.
Lennart Poettering Red Hat, Inc.
lennart [at] poettering [dot] net ICQ# 11060553
http://0pointer.net/lennart/ GnuPG 0x1A015CC4
More information about the xdg