API for binding and unbinding a key combo?

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Mon Mar 31 07:08:54 PDT 2008

On 2008-03-31, Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 12:24 +0000, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
>> Not everyone is a paid developer, you know (whose main
>> interest is to design complex systems to increase their power
>> and keep their jobs!).
>
> Can we keep the paranoia down to a reasonable level please?

Ok, I suppose we can stop accusing MS of vendor lock-in as well,
and stop e.g. the ODF-NIMBYism, the levels of which have recently
become quite annoying. (Not In Microsoft's BackYard = not fundamentally
opposed to bad technology, just Microsoft's implementation.)

It's the same incentive. Once you're in power, you try to
remain there.

--
Tuomo