Proposal: Rework the current xdg-utils. (with implementation details)

PCMan at
Thu Nov 13 20:22:03 PST 2008

Thank you for the suggestion. I already changed my display name.
Now the problem is, we cannot get in contact with the maintainers of
xdg-utils from Portland project, and it's not maintained for quite a
long time.

So, maybe it's the right time to fork and replace the original project.
Anyone want to do this with us?