Icon-naming-spec names help... (I am a bit confused)

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Mon Sep 22 07:41:45 PDT 2008

Hi,

A few months ago, we discussed the possibility to add the following
icon-names to the icon-naming-spec:

system-suspend
system-hibernate
system-reboot

Now, I have continued with making xfce compliant with the
icon-naming-spec... I came across the following icons:

gnome-fs-trash-full -> user-trash-full
gnome-fs-trash-empty -> user-trash
stock_delete -> edit-delete
stock_new -> document-new (for creating new files)
stock_folder -> folder-new (for creating new folders)
stock_link -> insert-link (for building symlinks)
gnome-fs-directory -> folder

stock_folder-move -> (folder-move?)
stock_folder-copy -> (folder-copy?)
gnome-fs-blockdev
gnome-fs-fifo
gnome-fs-socket
gnome-fs-chardev
gnome-fs-regular

As you can see, I found replacements for the top 7 icons pretty
easilly. But the last 7 confuse me, which icon-names should be used
for that?

Regards,
Stephan