icon naming spec project on launchpad?

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at sinecera.de
Thu Jul 2 12:28:32 PDT 2009

On Thursday 02 July 2009 19:48:30 Rodney Dawes wrote:
> I've created a project [1] on Launchpad for this now. Please go ahead
> and file some requests there as separate bugs for each icon name. Both
> Ken [2] and myself should be notified of new bugs against the project.

In addition to creating a separate bug for each icon name, it should describe
the functionality, explain which app/code/project the name is needed as well
as a screenshot for the more complicated/confusing ones.

> [1] http://launchpad.net/icon-naming-spec
> [2] Ken Wimer is now a co-maintainer of the spec, for those unknowing.

"I hope its true what my wife said to me,
She says, baby, its the beginning of a great adventure"

--
Ken