Notification spec: getting the spec online

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at canonical.com
Fri Jul 17 02:51:21 PDT 2009

Hi all,

The necessary changes to implement version 0.10 of the notification spec has
been done and have been integrated or are in the process of being integrated:

- The KDE patches have been integrated in KDE trunk, so will be available for
the KDE 4.4 release.

- Andrew Walton is working on integrating the libnotify and notification-
daemon changes.

- The notify-osd changes are in the process of being integrated as well.

What is really missing is an update of the spec itself. I have been working on
the spec on my gitorious repository, and I would like to know how to get this
work approved and uploaded.  Can anyone review it and if it's ok someone with
access to the galago server upload it?

Aurélien

PS: Since reviewing docbook patches is not always fun, I uploaded an html
rendering of the spec at [1].

http://people.canonical.com/~agateau/notifications-0.10/spec/