ThemePackageSpec (aka Metathemes)

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:47:07 PDT 2009

The biggest issues I see, are icon themes, cursor themes, and sound
themes. These are currently installed in separate paths from other
theme bits, and cursors and icons are both under icons, which is yet
another issue. I think the best way forward is to probably get the
specs for those themes updated to install under themes/$NAME/$type
first, with the current paths listed for backward compat, but as
deprecated, before getting some spec together that either moves them
all to some other place independently, or requires lots of code to
magically install/uninstall them to/from the correct places listed
in the respective specifications.