Voting mechnism is needed for xdg discussion.

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:05:44 PDT 2009

Popularity contests are not the way to solve design issues. Also, we
already have a forum for "voting" on these issues. It's called mailing
list discussion. Having a straight yes/no vote on the issues doesn't
dissect the issues that may in fact cause other issues, which is why
they aren't getting consensus, or are dropped.