git repository for specs: one more attempt

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jun 8 13:56:15 PDT 2009

On Monday 08 June 2009, Roberto Guido wrote:
> Is it a problem about lack of resources? Is it a problem about lack of
> man power? Is it a problem about governance?

it's a bit of all three, i think, with the first two contributing to (though
not solely responsible for) the third.

however, since it's a git repository it can be easily moved to fd.o at any
point in time without much fuss.

between now and then, i'd like to get some work done, and i have far more
faith in our ability to get working on technical issues like the content of
the specs in question than to fix whatever it is that's sub-par with fd.o's
social/political machinery.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se