Moved to git: xdg-user-dirs, default-icon-theme, xdgmime, shared-mime-info

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Oct 12 09:01:38 PDT 2009

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:53:32 +0100
Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net> wrote:

> Why would we want the master git repo to be hosted on gitorious? fd.o
> already provides the ability to host git repos...

Is there any useful documentation on who is responsible for the
repository administration and granting commit permissions? Requesting
commit access via bugzilla is a fairly bad substitute for the repo
management functionality gitorious provides.

I totally agree, all of these specs should be hosted on fd.o, but this
was discussed over and over again and none of the administrative people
ever commented on any of the requests to improve things and make the
fd.o spec "approval" and maintenance process more transparent. That's
why some of them ended up on gitorious (temporarily).

  - Jannis