[FMPS] FMPS Draft 4 posted

Karl Vollmer karl.vollmer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 04:56:00 PDT 2010

I finally got around to looking through this. I'm happy with the
changes made and everything seems to be in line with what we had
already discussed. Comments inline..

> There are three TODO items:
>
> 1) Use RFC-style language. I didn't do this yet since so much was
> changing, but if people are happy with the way things are now I'll go
> through and put this in.

  I was mentally putting it in while reading the spec, if you want I
can take a shot at this once the conceptial stuff is "done"

> 2) Licensing tags? I've had requests for this but I have no experience
> with music licensing, so I'll be talking to those that do. That being
> said, if this is something that will take a while to figure out, I'd
> rather save it for a post-1.0 version of the spec.

  I think we should save this for post 1.0 as I'd like to see this
spec out in the wild sooner rather then later, and I don't think it's
a show stopper.

> 3) Select an appropriate license. (GFDL? CC?)

  Your decision is as good as mine, I don't know much about
spec/documentation licenses.

-Karl