Actions extensions in File Managers - New parameters

Pierre Wieser pwieser at
Tue Aug 3 08:12:54 PDT 2010

----- "PCMan" < at> a écrit :

> How should this parameter work if the selected files are of different
> mime types?
> Is this going to be a list of mime-types of every selected file?

Well, yes.
This new parameter would work like %b/%B, %f/%F, %u/%U, %w/%W and
%m would bring the mimetype of the 'first' selection item (will all
the precautions we already saw on what is the first item),
and %M would give a space-separated list of mimetypes.