FMPS

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Jan 25 08:39:32 PST 2010

> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
> > VLC guys: pester Karl to do his stuff (he's vollmer on FreeNode, just
> > keep /msg him until he does it), and when things have been worked out,
> > if you like what you see, say so! And if you don't, reply and say what
> > you feel needs to be changed.

It's not clear to me whether §2.1 refers to *only* the media library, or also
to the playlist. In the latter, it's fairly easy to implement. The earlier
case, I can't comment because the VLC media library is still work-in-progress.

As for section 1, it is mostly up to taglib, not VLC.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/