Proposing the StatusNotifier specification

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 25 15:26:58 PST 2010

On January 25, 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> I've done this suggested change together with other proposed changes in
> other messages and committed to gitorious.

for those curious about where in gitorious:

git clone git://gitorious.org/~notmart/xdg-specs/notmart-xdg-specs.git
cd notmart-xdg-specs
git checkout -b notificationitem origin/notificationitem

(Marco: could you merge the notificationitem branch into the main xdg-specs
repo as a branch there? that might make it easier for others to follow as
well; i've added your gitorious account to the xdg-specs repo members list)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se