FMPS v1.0 RC1

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Sun Jun 6 17:48:37 PDT 2010

On 06/06/2010 04:05 PM, Сергей Бессонов wrote:
> В Вск, 06/06/2010 в 15:14 -0400, Jeff Mitchell пишет:
>     REM FMPS_Rating_User SomeDude::0.88
>
> So, player without FMPS support will simply ignore REM strings.

I assume you mean, will ignore REM strings with FMPS info in them.

Anyways, while this sounds nice, I would suggest making this a task for
v1.1 or so of the spec. There's also license information we'd like to
put in there. But right now I think new functionality should be
restricted in favor of releasing v1.0 soon.

P.S. I like the MS batch-file REM comment name...

--Jeff