wish list: a contents page on FreeDesktop.org

Wei Jiang _weijiang_ at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 04:12:10 PDT 2010

Hi All,

FreeDesktop.org is very good. I found it by chance. I wish I could find it earlier.
At the time I found your website and the Trash specification, our first version of Filer (http://www.acelet.com/desktop/filer.html) was already done. But I decide to redo the Trash part to comply with the specification (it is done now).

I found the website of FreeDesktop.org is difficult for new comers like my: you need to know what to looking for. I would like to know not only something I am looking for, but also something I have not thought about. It will be nicer if there is a contents page to list all pages. If anyone want to search for a particular word, He/she can use facilities of browser to search inside the page.
I am sure there are more specifications I want to comply. That page will help me a lot.

Thank you.

Wei Jiang
Acelet