Alt+Tab and other WM shortcuts not working while pointer is grabbed

Frederik Nnaji frederik.nnaji at
Wed May 19 03:48:26 PDT 2010

Lieber Wolfgang,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:30, Wolfgang Draxinger <
wdraxinger.maillist at> wrote:

> Google for "AllowClosedownGrabs" and "AllowDeactivateGrabs".

> Grabbing the input devices may be used as an vector of attack on a
> system, but it also serves as an important security mechanism.

do you have an answer to the flashplugin grabbing ALL keyboard input incl.
the XF86 special button set? I would like to see where that makes sense for
a flash-movie, especially while playing in full screen mode. Please advise