[systemd-devel] Designing a scheduler interface

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:22:06 PDT 2011

Well, your email suprises me, really.
Yes I read some sort of apologies, but he is expecting someone is
dissapointed he's not reacting. If that's not arrogant, I'm a marsian.

I will raise a fund to support all of those who are dissapointed by
him not reacting... Yek

Much better would be just: I cannot react right now, but this issue
has my interest. I expect to react later..
In communication it's very important to treat each other with respect.
As soccertrainer (and maybe soon teacher mathematics) I really think
that's important when working together.

Stef Bon