app id in desktop file

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:53:55 PDT 2011

Namespacing is not very needed in this case.
As mentioned in previous mails, names under /usr/bin are already unique.
We almost always named desktop files after their binary names.
If the binary names are unique, then the desktop ids should be unique, too.
Or anyone wants to do namespace thing in /usr/bin to avoid conflicts, too?
For example, will you name a program like this: /usr/bin/org.gnome.Panel?
The answer is probably no.