Trash spec: directory size cache

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Mon Apr 15 07:10:50 PDT 2013

Le lundi 15 avril 2013, à 12:31 +0200, David Faure a écrit :
> IMHO we could also add more allowed characters to the spec, but experience tells me
> that trying to get stuff into the desktop entry spec is pretty hard. Maybe at the next freedesktop
> meeting, when we have more people involved with that...

Hrm, I was hoping that you would discuss maintenance of the specs during
that meeting (I think I mailed Ryan about that last month). I don't
think anyone is particularly happy with the current state of things;
having a small group of well-defined people from different projects
taking ownership of the specs would be a good first step.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.