Icon-theme-spec update for scaled icons

Vincent Gerris vgerris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 08:18:42 PDT 2013

I assume this is for MacBook (pro) retina screens and Google's Chromebook?
Could you say something about the changes to wayland?
I am running Xquartz to run X11 apps on OS X and it looks pretty
crappy now on a retina screen.
I read on some X11 mailing list they wil not fix it.
If wayland does fix it, perhaps I can point the devs to the code and
hope they can do anything with it.
If you need testers for your changes, just let me know.

Kind regards,
Vincent