[Xesam] Announce: xesam-glib 0.3.0

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 02:19:37 PDT 2008

Sorry for spamming the list these days - but it is for your own good :-)

I am pleased to announce that xesam-glib-0.3.0 is up on
http://xesam.org/people/kamstrup/xesam-glib/

News in this release:

 * Add tools for parsing and building queries and user search strings. Namely
   XesamGQueryParser, XesamGUserSearchParser, XesamGQueryBuilder
 * Fix security issue in XesamGSearch, pointed out by Philip Vam Hoof
 * Make our handling of callbacks from XesamGSearcher more robust -
   the searcher should be treated as an untrusted resource

Coming up in 0.3.1
 * Implement and XMLQueryBuilder to build Xesam queries
 * Convenience APIs on Hit and Hits classes

Cheers,
Mikkel