[Xesam] dbus api, where is it?

Jos van den Oever jvdoever at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:38:15 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm home too. I've started on a small dummy xesam service for testing
the new api before doing the full on strigi implementation.
The attached python file is quite useless since I do not have
preliminary spec here, but it does show how do pass the humungous
argument list in such a way that introspection leads to the proper
results.

Can you give me a pointer to the upcoming spec?

Cheers,
Jos

PS: suuasa(ssb)aayaay!
Maybe before going to the canary islands we should come up with at
least one function with signature ayayayay!