[Xesam] xesam website

Ivan Frade ivan.frade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:44:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

 the very minimum is to link bugzilla and mailing list archives in the
first page, and to explain there what is xesam (big picture) and the
current status. A wiki with few static pages is fine to start, but if
somebody offers to configure a CMS... i wouldn't refuse! :)

 My idea is to make XESAM looks like any other software, with the
usual tabs "overview/documentation/contributing/friends" (the last one
for server and client implementations), and links to the html
documentation of the ontologies always updated...

 I can help with the content part of the web revamp.

Ivan