[Xesam] saying something about xesam/kde/nepomuk/oscaf standardization to get a good wikipedia paragraph on what we did

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Mon Aug 3 15:39:32 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

I stumbled back upon the nepomuk wikipedia page and added a short
paragraph on OSCAF and Xesam and KDE etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_desktop#Standardization_Effort

to add some weigh and underline our current agreements,
could you guys start blogging how you see our collaboration, improve the
Wikipedia page, and edit the wikipedia page referring to your blogposts?

(it sounds silly and is shameless self-advertising, but it will help us
to document our decisions long-term and will raise awareness, blogging
and documentation is always good, the wikipedia page is just a channel
to focus on now)

feel free to ignore this mail...

best
Leo

Dr. Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +43 6991 gnowsis
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313