[Xesam] nuao user action ontology

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Fri Dec 11 04:47:49 PST 2009

Hi Xesam
(cc to usercontext, as this may be interesting for you guys)

OSCAFs and maintainers, we have a request for a new ontology to track
user actions
"the user clicked this file! the user played this music now! the user
wathced this photo! what the user does it interesting."

the current proposed name is "nuao" --- everyone should have an idea
what a "user action" might be. And it sounds so Hawaiian :)
(you can vote on the name in the ticket or suggest new names)

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/ticket/16

who is going to be the maintainer of this ontology?
candiates are m4db0b, phreedom, mylka, ....

this is going to be a great ontology that really can enable nice
applications to happen!
note also, that the plasma guys are working on a related thing regarding
"user awareness", so it may be good to get in touch AFTER we finished
the ontology (so that they can comment on something that works and we
can close that ticket 16)

will the real maintainer please stand up,
best
leo

Dr. Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +43 6991 gnowsis
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313