[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Fri Jun 5 01:36:04 PDT 2009

Hi Roberto,

(cross-posting to nepomuk-kde, maybe I should stop that now. please bug
me privately if you think this is off-topic for nepomuk-kde)

getting an account.... (anytime soon, thx for the link)

I wrote your volunteering on the ontology maintenance wiki page, so that
it is not lost in emails:
http://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/wiki/OntologyMaintenance

best
Leo

It was Roberto Guido who said at the right time 04.06.2009 20:14 the
following words:
> On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 18:18 +0200, Leo Sauermann wrote:
>
>> I would like to know the names of people who
>> feel responsible to work for the quality. I would like to see an
>> ontology maintainer/editor for each ontology.
>>

> Here I am: after so many criticism, I'm curious to follow the game as
> near as possible. I candidate myself for NMO.
>
> Pro:
> - enough time to follow evolution of discussions
> - supported by an italian company involved in semantic free software
> development (and perhaps next OSCAF member ;-) )
>
> Cons:
> - little experience in maintainance of large projects, so a mentor would
> be appreciated at least in the beginning
>
> Waiting for comments.
>

>> Please give me an account and point me to the "welcome to freedesktop"
>> page explaining how things work
>>

> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests
>
> I also would need an account, but I remember someone in this list
> already mentioned some action in Freedesktop to obtain resources about
> ontologies development hosting: any news?

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313