[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Arun Raghavan arun at accosted.net
Fri Jun 5 11:13:33 PDT 2009

2009/6/5 Arun Raghavan <arun at accosted.net>:
[...]
> Looks like the Xesam project already has an empty repository, even:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xesam

Sorry about the mail flood - that was just FYI. Let's just go with
whatever is simplest to use and serves all our purposs.

If we're okay with the fd.o infra a shot, I'm willing to take it up
(I'm not familiar with the procedures there, but it can be figured
out).
--
Arun Raghavan
(http://arunraghavan.net/)