[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Evgeny Egorochkin phreedom.stdin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 02:56:32 PDT 2009

On 11 июня 2009 08:29:16 Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> 2009/6/11 Evgeny Egorochkin <phreedom.stdin at gmail.com>:

> >> For those of you not following xdg at freedesktop.org - Aaron Seigo is
> >> trying to rally people to use gitorious.org for spec hosting... Maybe
> >> we should proactive and support his idea?
> >>
> >> Aaron says:
> >> "...today i moved the embryonic git repository for xdg specifications to
> >> gitorious.org:
> >>
> >>        http://gitorious.org/xdg-specs/
> >>
> >> it is owned by a team called "xdg-specs"
> >>
> >>        http://gitorious.org/+xdg-specs
> >> "
> >>
> >> A git repo is easy to move if we ever want that.
> >
> > Actually it's too easy to not move it once in a while :)
> > Would be cool to also have integration with the issue tracker though.
>
> Does SF have this?

I was thinking about something like being able to reference patches by their
hashes or something. So that a ticket resolution could link to the web
interface showing the patch while still being able to move repositories
around.

The less convenient approach is to provide a patch hash and people would use a
git gui to find it, but it's not as friendly to "light" contributors.

So far I didn't manage to find such a functionality in SF. Quite possibly it
doesn't exist in any of popular trackers :/

-- Evgeny